13 Jun Monash Health Awards 2019
Nominations for the 2019 Monash Health Awards are now open and will close at 5pm, Friday 28 June 2019.
These awards recognise and honour the diverse ways in which our people pursue excellence, drive change and improve health outcomes. Category winners will receive a $500 prize (credited to cost centre) and be recognised at The Monash Health Awards event in July.
Submissions received for these awards will be considered for the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards (VPHA) and will follow the same categories, criteria and application forms. Please note that submissions cannot be made direct to VPHA, they must progress through the Monash Health Awards to seek executive endorsement.
The categories are:
- Improving maternal, child and family health (VPHA Key Award)
- Excellence in public sector aged care (VPHA Key Award)
- Supporting healthy populations (VPHA Key Award)
- Excellence in culturally diverse health
- Excellence in supporting the mental health and wellbeing of Victorians
- Excellence in women’s health
- Excellence in quality and safety
- Improving Aboriginal health
- Improving healthcare through clinical research
- Improving integration of care for patients with chronic and complex conditions
- Improving workforce wellbeing and safety
- Compassionate care awardW
- Whole of hospital model for responding to family violence
- Supporting LGBTIQ health
The application form and supporting information can be found on the intranet: https://monashhealth.org/awards/
Recognise and say thank you to your colleague or team by nominating them for an award!