RUOK? Day Mental Health Forum
Thursday 12 September – 12.30-1.30pm
Monash Medical Centre, Clayton – Lecture Theatre 2
• Hear from a panel of your colleagues
• Dispel the myths of talking about suicide
• Tips to starting a conversation
To view the event online on the day, click here.
To promote this event, download a poster here
Other RUOK? Day activities
What you can do to recognise the day:
• Organise a get-together at lunch, morning or afternoon tea
• Have yellow themed food and/or wear a piece of yellow clothing/accessory
• Talk about RUOK Day
• Display promotional items
• Familiarise yourself with the four steps to having a conversation and share with your colleagues or at a team meeting
• Display posters in your work area
• Encourage attendance at the panel discussion or get your team together to view the event online via Blue Jeans
Win 2 hours of massage for your team
To go in the running for 2 hours of massage for your team, send a photo of your event AND tell us how your team supported the four step process in asking RUOK?
Send your photos to email@example.com
Every day is R U OK? Day – today is the day to start a conversation that could change a life.
Join the conversation movement!